Wallaba Hardwood Shingles
Wallaba is a large tropical hardwood tree that grows abundantly throughout Guyana, South America. Wallaba is prized for its durability, strength, and its natural resistance to decay, wet conditions and insect infestation. The fact that it is naturally fire retardant makes it the shingle wood specie of choice for the discerning home owner or commercial property.
- Naturally Fire Retardant
- Meets Class A, B or C (Roof System)
- Naturally Resistant to Moisture, Insects and Decay
- 2X Durability of Western Red Cedar or Alaskan Yellow Cedar Shingles
- Environmentally Friendly
- Beautiful, Rich Red Color
- Expected Lifespan of More Than 50 Years
Red Diamond Wallaba Shingles™ are used for roofing and siding applications. They are taper-sawn and manufactured from 100% clear heartwood of first growth timber. No chemical treatment is required for Wallaba Shingles to perform. Wallaba Shingles have an expected lifespan of more than 50 years providing long lasting beauty to your structure.